Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» LoL
ezy's app EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm by LittleNugget

» Character Pics
ezy's app EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am by Ridenflys

» The Elder Scrolls Online
ezy's app EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Bill found a British Quagan!
ezy's app EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am by Raymin

» Guess Who's Baaaaack!
ezy's app EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am by Ridenflys

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
ezy's app EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am by petaz_DirTY

» twas the night before christmas
ezy's app EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm by LittleNugget

» amazing humans
ezy's app EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Quaggans love Gifts!
ezy's app EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm by Raymin

Gallery

ezy's app Empty

ezy's app

2 posters

Go down

ezy's app Empty ezy's app

Post by ezy Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:32 pm

name > mikey

age > 23

central timezone > Houston, TX

my experience > Guild Wars(GvG mostly) for 5 years/DotA for the same amount of time when I wasnt playing GW/alot of Counterstrike/Halo 2.

moi > Im a bloke that hates drama, and likes a small close group of brahs to kick it wit. I love making split tactics as well as zerg tactics on maps like in gw2 cause it reminds me of CS maps with guild wars skills. Im not loud but when we as a team make BiG PLAYS in a match i do like to lay it on as well as encouraging the team when they pull sick stunts. I never call peeps out their name, I always respect.

Im NOT the type of person to bitch and moan about things, especially balance. I like to figure out my way around things rather than complain. I like making strats, & mind fucking people in games.

about ya guild > Im going to be honest, Im a pvp whore, its all i like to do, the only reason you would catch me in pve is to pimp out my pvp avatar. And i hope you guys are chill and down to earth, that would be sick.

I played gw2 at gamescom and a little bit at pax, i have some really interesting stuff to talk about pvp wise if im chill enough to make it with you guys on vent sometimes. Just want to point out Im not a type of person that leaves guilds, i like to stick with same peeps playing together over and over to get a feel for da team. Thx for readin.
ezy
ezy

Back to top Go down

ezy's app Empty Re: ezy's app

Post by SourZ Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:07 pm

how's it going ezy. Welcome to the forums. Would be cool to hear about your experience with the game so far from Pax and shit. I'll hit you up with the vent info, feel free to join in when you can and hang out.
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

ezy's app Empty Re: ezy's app

Post by SourZ Thu Jun 14, 2012 10:55 pm

Hasn't been around in ages. Locked.
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com