Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
March 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» LoL
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm by LittleNugget

» Character Pics
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am by Ridenflys

» The Elder Scrolls Online
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Bill found a British Quagan!
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am by Raymin

» Guess Who's Baaaaack!
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am by Ridenflys

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am by petaz_DirTY

» twas the night before christmas
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm by LittleNugget

» amazing humans
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Quaggans love Gifts!
Tank Necro vs DPS necro EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm by Raymin

Gallery

Tank Necro vs DPS necro Empty

Tank Necro vs DPS necro

Go down

Tank Necro vs DPS necro Empty Tank Necro vs DPS necro

Post by SourZ Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:27 pm

The necromancer has this unique play style that fits in well with two distinct play style I've used in the past and can see the benefits of using.

The first is that if anyone ahs ever played RIFT with me or heard me talk about it, you know all about Chlorolock. Basically, this spec allowed me to be a squishy mage who could heal and tank and also stay mobile with instant cast dots and the 10% chance to make the next cast with a build time instant cast instead. Needless to say, it was trolling at its finest, nearly perfect in any 1v1 situation. With dual daggers and the utility/heal skills that the Necromancer gets in gw2, along with customizing traits, I can once again make a tank-mage-thing that can survive damn near everything.

On the flip side, I can go straight deeps. Aoe abilities, dots, and range can be deadly and may even be more beneficial to the group for focusing targets, but is the damage output going to be worth it over the option to slowly bleed out someone while seeming near-invincible.

And everyone wondering why I haven't mentioned a pet spec, I have played the necro enough or have gotten it high enough to customize and good zoomancer spec to make a good 'ol I AM LEGION spec. Pet's don't seem worth it at this point in time, by I'll dabble in it when I can.

choices, choices, choices
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum