Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» LoL
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm by LittleNugget

» Character Pics
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am by Ridenflys

» The Elder Scrolls Online
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Bill found a British Quagan!
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am by Raymin

» Guess Who's Baaaaack!
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am by Ridenflys

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am by petaz_DirTY

» twas the night before christmas
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm by LittleNugget

» amazing humans
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Quaggans love Gifts!
Bill Guild wars Tournament EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm by Raymin

Gallery

Bill Guild wars Tournament Empty
Similar topics

Bill Guild wars Tournament

:: Public :: Games

Go down

Bill Guild wars Tournament Empty Bill Guild wars Tournament

Post by Pew Pew Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:55 pm

Well this week on which the coming Saturday is Guild wars 1 Tournament for the Month! Of course i'll be taking part with my guild on winning another trim (Gold hopefully) so every week day after 7pm (GMT) i won't be online as i'll be at GvGing practice before saturday. So you won't see me online when everybody is normally online, But i will be logging i to play every now and again. Care care!
Pew Pew
Pew Pew

Back to top Go down

Bill Guild wars Tournament Empty Re: Bill Guild wars Tournament

Post by Pew Pew Thu Nov 15, 2012 1:29 pm

Please read this small chunk off info before watching the video-Also watch it in n 480 because the quality is still pretty awsome.

How's it going Boss! Here's a Video off my guild playing Side tournament (Where you gather Points and basically show off). Now you'll see what Guild versus Guild is all about-I'm playing hammer warrior. (Bottom left corner of the screen their is 2 panels, My guild is on the right panel)

Hammer warrior basics:

Control enemy team Damage and heals-Knocking down their spikers/shutdowns/heals/frontline (warriors) from using vital skills+Anti spike.

Fake spike pull off-Notice that Grey bar on red health panels? Its called deep wound which reduces the foes health by 20% for 9 seconds. When the other warrior calls a spike i attack a DIFFERENT target and Deep Wound it confusing the Healer which off their team mate is getting spiked

Lineback-Taking pressure off your Monks by knocking down their warriors camping the Prot monk/Healer or flagger.

Assist spikes when we feel we have good spike control and all positioned for it.

Also like i tagged in the video Knock-lock is a technique unlike in Guild wars 2 where Knock down stacks. To keep a foe permanently knockdown you have time your KD skills. So its like this -> KD-> Apply deep wound-> When the player jumps back onto his feet(Count 2 seconds after you use the KD skill to help time) use the next KD skill(When you do this, they cannt get the chance to use a skill e.g Heal)

If you watch it on youtube to make the screen bigger here is the link- As the video is Unlisted.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7CG6p3SC9vw
Pew Pew
Pew Pew

Back to top Go down

Post by Pew Pew Sat Nov 17, 2012 3:41 pm

BILL BRINGS HOME SILVER CAPE FOR AtO ON HAMMER WARRIOR+SPIKE CALLER! WOO0000000OOOT!

WvW Tonight!!! SOOO
HAPPY!
Pew Pew
Pew Pew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down