Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» LoL
What character are you playing to start out? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm by LittleNugget

» Character Pics
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am by Ridenflys

» The Elder Scrolls Online
What character are you playing to start out? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Bill found a British Quagan!
What character are you playing to start out? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am by Raymin

» Guess Who's Baaaaack!
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am by Ridenflys

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am by petaz_DirTY

» twas the night before christmas
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm by LittleNugget

» amazing humans
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Quaggans love Gifts!
What character are you playing to start out? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm by Raymin

Gallery

What character are you playing to start out? Empty

What character are you playing to start out?

+4
Shame
Ridenflys
Ilrios
SourZ
8 posters

Go down

What character are you playing to start out? Empty What character are you playing to start out?

Post by SourZ Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm

A serious discussion, so we know who is going to play what at launch.

SourZ - Ranger/Nerfro (Necro is gonna get nerfed to shit eventually, just saying)
Shame - Elementalist
Ilrios - Engineer
Ridenflys - Thief
Gal - Guardian
Raymin - Mesmer
Cracker - Warrior

Last edited by SourZ on Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:46 am; edited 4 times in total
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What character are you playing to start out? Empty Re: What character are you playing to start out?

Post by Ilrios Tue May 01, 2012 4:43 pm

You can tally me down as the Engineer, as for the race it's between the sylvari, human and norn. Have my build in mind though Smile
Ilrios
Ilrios
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

What character are you playing to start out? Empty Re: What character are you playing to start out?

Post by SourZ Thu May 03, 2012 6:43 pm

hopefully we got people who will step up and play tankier characters
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ilrios Fri May 04, 2012 9:40 am

I could see the Nugget doing it if he joins us.
Ilrios
Ilrios
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SourZ Sun May 06, 2012 12:11 am

it's not 100% clear if he is or isn't yet. The problem is our current group won't all be playing from day 1 which makes class predictions a little difficult to decide
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridenflys Wed May 09, 2012 4:40 am

mark me down for a thief mutha fucka!!!!! and hes going to be black wit corn rolls Twisted Evil
Ridenflys
Ridenflys
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by SourZ Fri May 11, 2012 7:07 pm

You should roleplay a white dude
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridenflys Sun May 13, 2012 12:53 am

well it looks like im going to have too humans dont get corn rolls Sad
Ridenflys
Ridenflys
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridenflys Sun May 13, 2012 1:13 am

yeah playing a thief for sure their burst sounds pretty good
Ridenflys
Ridenflys
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Shame Tue May 15, 2012 2:52 pm

I'll be rolling elementalist but my alt is going to be a ranger.
Shame
Shame
Poster
Poster

http://theycallmeshame.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by SourZ Sun May 27, 2012 8:46 pm

we need a guardian or warrior
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracker Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:59 pm

I'm playing Human Warrior as my main.

Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by SourZ Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:38 am

Cracker wrote:I'm playing Human Warrior as my main.

If you stick it out to get accepted, it will be nice to have everyone playing different classes.
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ridenflys Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:36 pm

im still going to be a human thief but my alt my be a mesmer chick human or a norm chick warrior named snu-snu
Ridenflys
Ridenflys
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibbs Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:23 am

I haven't played any of the betas, so it will all be brand new for me and Snahk. No idea what class or race or anything at this point. Will probably have to try some out and decide after the head-start. I know we'll be behind, but we tend to play slow anyways. At any rate, we'll all be able to pvp together. I know you've missed Kibbs :-)
Kibbs
Kibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by SourZ Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:42 am

Kibbs wrote:I haven't played any of the betas, so it will all be brand new for me and Snahk. No idea what class or race or anything at this point. Will probably have to try some out and decide after the head-start. I know we'll be behind, but we tend to play slow anyways. At any rate, we'll all be able to pvp together. I know you've missed Kibbs :-)

You can go gangster sneaky with the thief and be a warg-esk pack
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cracker Wed Aug 08, 2012 6:07 pm

I'm so fucking excited to play, I could barely sleep last night. ^_^

Cracker

Back to top Go down

Post by Snahkpahk Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:40 pm

Yup... we didn't know how awesome this game was gonna be... :-( Hence the reason I am not awesome in your awesome post!!!
Snahkpahk
Snahkpahk

Back to top Go down

Post by Kibbs Thu Aug 09, 2012 8:13 pm

i got to play a little bit on a thief and an elementalist. enjoyed both, altho I won't be a Charr thief, they feel a bit slow compared to the smaller models.
Kibbs
Kibbs

Back to top Go down

Post by Shame Wed Aug 15, 2012 4:39 pm

ASURAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. Be an Asura with me so we can rule the world with our short stuff. Asura Ele <3
Shame
Shame
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Mephatis Fri Aug 24, 2012 7:48 pm

have not been accepted yet, but will rolling a guardian race not sure yet.

Mephatis

Back to top Go down

Post by Shame Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:33 am

switch me to thief please.
Shame
Shame
Poster
Poster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down