Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the forums of Final Boss. Please Log In or Register to begin posting. If you are interested in making an application, please read the stickied topics in the Applications Forum.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Latest topics
» LoL
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 9:40 pm by LittleNugget

» Character Pics
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 12:10 am by Ridenflys

» The Elder Scrolls Online
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptySun Jan 27, 2013 3:51 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Bill found a British Quagan!
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptySat Jan 12, 2013 1:08 am by Raymin

» Guess Who's Baaaaack!
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyThu Jan 03, 2013 3:06 am by Ridenflys

» MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyWed Dec 26, 2012 1:13 am by petaz_DirTY

» twas the night before christmas
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyMon Dec 24, 2012 8:28 pm by LittleNugget

» amazing humans
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyFri Dec 21, 2012 8:14 pm by petaz_DirTY

» Quaggans love Gifts!
What race are you most looking forward to playing? EmptyWed Dec 19, 2012 6:53 pm by Raymin

Gallery

What race are you most looking forward to playing? Empty
Similar topics

What race are you most looking forward to playing?

2 posters

Go down

What race are you most looking forward to playing?

What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_lcap40%What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_lcap40%What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 2 ]
What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_lcap0%What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_lcap0%What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_lcap20%What race are you most looking forward to playing? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 1 ]

Total Votes : 5

What race are you most looking forward to playing? Empty What race are you most looking forward to playing?

Post by SourZ Sun Aug 05, 2012 12:47 am

pick one
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What race are you most looking forward to playing? Empty Re: What race are you most looking forward to playing?

Post by Cracker Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:59 pm

Human and Sylvari were the only races that felt right.

Asura was too small, I felt like a small child running around.

Norn and Charr felt too fat, too slow and too sluggish.

I plan on making my Warrior / Guardian and Necromancer Human. ( In honor of my GW1 characters)

I plan on making my Elementalist and Mesmer Sylvari for a change of pace.

All male.

Cracker

Back to top Go down

What race are you most looking forward to playing? Empty Re: What race are you most looking forward to playing?

Post by SourZ Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:54 pm

I liked the Charr a lot. It felt different for me, but I can see where people come from saying they seem sluggish (even though it's just because their character models are larger).

I feel like the Norn should have been portrayed more like skyrim. They their modelling, to me, just seem to make them big fat guys rather than tall, buff dudes.
SourZ
SourZ
Admin

https://gw2-final-boss.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down